powerstrokin!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by shethinksmytractors_sexy, Jun 18, 2008.

1. shethinksmytractors_sexy

shethinksmytractors_sexy LawnSite Member

the day i bought it....

[​IMG]

and a couple months down the road...
    leveling kit and some 35's, bullydog chip:laugh: and a new toolbox

it will pull bobcat, mini-x like theres nothing behing it and it will still spank the crap outta some bmw's!!!!

[​IMG]

this was my baby...
    [​IMG]

then i traded for this...
    [​IMG]

and also bought this...
    [​IMG]

then sold both the jeep and the bike, so now i got the truck and a pontoon boat which i need to take some pics of..

2. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

might try resizing the pics to make them smaller. the pics arent showing up. files may be too large.

3. shethinksmytractors_sexy

alright thanks let me see what i can do...

4. Merlin300

Merlin300 LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

There is no way in hell I would have traded that Chevy for a Jeep. That truck is awesome. More pics of it? Engine? Details man.

5. shethinksmytractors_sexy

yea i know i am a dumbass, i just always wanted a jeep. truck had a 383 stroker with 400 trans and 4:11 gears, the jeep had basically same set up....dana 60f/r 4:88 gears, detroit locker f/r, 350 with 400 trans and a slap shift. i mean the jeep was cool but dayuuuummmm i miss that orange truck. i'll post some more pics!!!

6. shethinksmytractors_sexy

a tree fell on this truck it hit dead center of cab as you see in the background so i love it so much i rebuilt the damn thing. which cost a fortune by the way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Merlin300

Merlin300 LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

Man, that almost makes me wanna cry, that would be like getting rid of a family member. What color of orange is that exactly?

8. shethinksmytractors_sexy

haha i hear ya. it was a special mix actually . its between a burnt orange and tennessee orange. they just kept mixing it until i said i liked it and thats how it came out.

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice pictures.

10. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

I will say that is one of the baddest looking trucks I have ever seen in my life.