PP logo. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Team-Green L&L, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's draft #1. It is still intellectual property of Team Green.

PP logo.jpg

2. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a start ...How about one that I can out on shirts and hats as well ...not a huge fan of pics in the logo but your more of an expert than I am ....but we are off to a great start ..QUICK WORK....

3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

what is the "snot" on the logo supposed to be?

4. Team-Green L&L

It is a (very poor resolution) series of orbs. Had to protect the art. Oh, to catch everyone up. This is not my logo. I am posting a draft of a logo that I am helping PP with.

5. Joe65

Joe65 LawnSite Member
    from nj

I would get rid of the picture too, than realign rest and its pretty cool looking

6. Team-Green L&L

Let me explain a little further. All the images are generic. This is a Layout/Text draft.

7. Joe65

Joe65 LawnSite Member
    from nj

ok, but if the logo is going to be on a business card..wouldn't the picture kind of be a little too small to really see?

8. Team-Green L&L

Good point, I want to do a "Polaroid" coming out of the logo from the bottom toward the reader (like it's printing). We'll see what happens. The pic means nothing, but to compliment his company name: "Picture" Perfect Lawns

9. Joe65

Joe65 LawnSite Member
    from nj

maybe just use the pic as the background, covering the whole card, with logo emblazed on top of it.............

10. Team-Green L&L

I throw that together in a bit. Sounds interesting. Would that look good small and on all paperwork and signs though? I don't know...