1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

PPE Gear

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Turf Logic, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Turf Logic

Turf Logic LawnSite Member

Where are most of you getting your ppe like gloves boots, galoshes etc.? I have a uline catalog but I wonder if that is the best place. If you have any pictures of the boots you use that would be helpful as well. Thank you for your help.

2. Ferris68

Ferris68 LawnSite Member

I use Hummert International. Fortunately for me they have a warehouse not far from my shop so I can try on the PPE first. I would check them out.

http://www.hummert.com

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

4. CTPTURF

CTPTURF LawnSite Member

For gloves, we use disposable exam gloves from glovenation.com. 4.2 mils, nitrile, powder-free for $63.50/thousand. I cant stand putting my hand in a already sweaty glove.
    For boots- Walmart black knee high rubber
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Cadzilla

Cadzilla LawnSite Senior Member

Gemplers for me too. They have everything you can imagine. Been using them for many years. Watch out for their catalogs though and warn your mailman.

Good lord they are like phone books and they send them several times a year. They are cool references though and the online deal is good too.

Graingers is weird. I've always thought so and they are expensive. I never order anything from Graingers. I drive by an outlet a few times a week too. Bah graingers.