1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

pramitol 25E?????????

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ACA L&L, Feb 6, 2007.

1. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

I forgot to add one thing, use the Pramitol at the high rate, at high rate you will get at least a year of control, sometimes closer to two depending on soil type and rainfall.
  2. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

I know it's been said.. but it's very important to be careful with this product. it could spell the end of your business pretty easily. I came accross a customer who had a dead tree in his lawn.. not just any tree.. this is a Huge, Old tree.. the base was probably 3 ft thick. It was the center piece of his front lawn. And it was dying fast. He just couldn't figure out what happened. I couldn't either. I eventually came back and talked to the customer more about it.. Turns out that he had hired a tree guy to kill some poison ivy in a small bed around the tree. It was a small area, covering only about a 20% radius of the tree, and the bed was above the origional ground level (and the roots). Turns out the guy used a ground sterilant.. you know what a tree like that is really worth? The price to replace it would be astronomical. The tree guy was never seen again.