Prayers needed

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bluediamond, Dec 11, 2007.

1. bluediamond

bluediamond LawnSite Member

Hi everyone, just wondering if you could send your prayers and good wishes to our daughter who is 1 month old and is now at Bostons childrens hospital. She is having open heart surgery today (dec 10) she is very stong but could use some extra prayers.
    Thank you all
    Vito & Traci

2. Razorblades

Razorblades LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, I will keep your daughter, your family and yourself in my prayers. PC

3. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I hope all works out I feel for you and your family.

4. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

I will get right on it and send one up right now. My 2 year old loves to say prayers, we will add your family to our family prayer tonight. I hope and pray that everything works out for the best.

Kirby

5. 350yddr

350yddr LawnSite Member

Thanks for sharing during this difficult time for your family. May God honor and bless you for your faith. When we get to the end of ourselves, we get to the beginning of God. I'll be praying for healing.

6. moose203

moose203 LawnSite Member

Vito & Traci , my 5 yr old nephew had open heart surgery when he was 4months old he made it just fine and is started to play t-ball this year. although he is not my blood child my wife and i treat him as our own because both his parents are in the marines and they had just left for active duty right before his surgery (they could not get back in time)so i know what you and your wife are going through. Our family send their wishes and prayers. Keep faith in the lord and keep him in your heart

Jason

7. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

My thoughts and Prayers go out to you and your family. Hope your daughter has a quick recovery. Childrens is a great place (I've been there a few times (D.C Childrens)

8. Budget

Budget LawnSite Senior Member
    from Pa.

Your family is in our prayers, my friend.
    Bless you.

9. cutemhigh

cutemhigh LawnSite Member
    from 44060

Same here. Glad they found out her medical issues early enough to do something about it! God's PEACE be with you ALL during this time..

10. thomjr03

thomjr03 LawnSite Member

My families and my prayers are with you and your daughter and your family. May God bless her and be with the surgical team.