1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Aaron Marshall, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Aaron Marshall

Aaron Marshall LawnSite Member

Hey guys, don't want to bother anyone, and I don't need any responses back, but my dad goes in for heart surgery on wednesday to get a valve replaced and I just ask that you say a quck prayer for him please. My dad means the world to me and I am scared as hell right; now your prayers are greatly appreciated. Thanks
  2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Well I will reply anyway and tell you that I have him and you in my thoughts and prayers Aaron. I lost my dad to a heart attack when I was 18 years old and I would do anything to have some time with him. Its been 25 years and it still aint easy. I will be prayin for your dad. Stay strong.
  3. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

You and yours will be in my prayers as well.
  4. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Being done as we speak...........
  5. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

My dad had five bypass surgery about 18 months ago. It was a miracle they discovered he had the problem before a massive heart attack. We will pray for him and for your family. God's blessings on you.

KUTTINIT LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

done.... , wish you both the best.
  7. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

Add me to the prayer list. Good luck to your dad and his surgeon.

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

just keep a positive attitude. everything will work out fine. my mother had brain surgery jan 12 and went home on the 16 th. its amazing how advanced the health care industry is today. my prayers are with ya.
  9. Mountain Peak

Mountain Peak LawnSite Member

In work.... God bless...
  10. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

done..... you dad is in Gods hands. trust him.