Pre-emergent Question

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GravelyGuy, Feb 21, 2008.

1. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

WOW!

This is now officially my favorite post now!

100% accurate and this is exactly what I think also!

Nice Post!

2. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Okay I understand, thanks for the explanation. I have .10 AI dimension so I guess my rep that quoted this stuff to me intended for me to use it for the first 2 applications.

Great info in this thread!

3. Mscotrid

Mscotrid LawnSite Bronze Member
    from USA

BUMP:
    READ IT, LEARN IT, LIVE IT;
    I agree with rcreech great post, should be read by everyone on this site. Too add to Marcos' reasoning before we blame issues on product performance and place blame on our vendors, we all need to review this post. A quality product applied by a trained technician on a crappy thin lawn will probably result in "crappy poor performance":clapping::clapping::clapping:

4. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

AMEN Brother!

5. earthscapes40

earthscapes40 LawnSite Member

Thanks, what do reccomend charging to apply a herbicide for a property about 1/4 to a 1/2 an acre and how would I apply the herbicde and what particular herbicide do you reccomend I use for the Henbit.

6. earthscapes40

earthscapes40 LawnSite Member

Thanks, what do reccomend charging to apply a herbicide for a property about 1/4 to a 1/2 an acre and how would I apply the herbicde and what particular herbicide do you reccomend I use for the Henbit. Also, when mowing Henbit is okay to mulch or will this spread seeds and it would be necessary to bag.

7. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

earthscapes40; I know you are new here, but if you want a better responce to YOUR question you really need to start a new thread in this forum.