Pre-emergent ?

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by bntt68, Oct 13, 2006.

1. bntt68

bntt68 LawnSite Senior Member

Why doesnt Lesco offer a Pe-emergent like Stonewall or Dimension with a low to no Nitrogen carrier ? The lowest nitrogen is 19% . I am looking for one below 10% and a higher pottassium. Our local branch does not offer this type of product.

2. MnLefty

MnLefty LawnSite Senior Member

Both Dimension and Pre-M are available on a 0-0-7 carrier... have you asked your guys about this, or have they never offered it?

3. lilmarvin4064

lilmarvin4064 LawnSite Senior Member

Ask about these Dimension products 0-0-7, 5-0-17, 5-10-17, 10-0-20, 13-2-5. And Stonewall 0-0-8, 0-0-22, 8-3-23, 14-0-7.

They might be able to order it for you if they don't have it.

4. lawnstriper23

lawnstriper23 LawnSite Senior Member

I just put 0-0-7 down about a month ago and I did get it from my local Lesco dealer. I would ask.................

5. oOTurfmanoO

oOTurfmanoO LawnSite Member

Good product , I love this app.

6. lawnstriper23

Is that BIG WORM for your avatar?

7. oOTurfmanoO

oOTurfmanoO LawnSite Member

Big Worm?

My avatar is actually a photo of me just after my stylist put the curlers in my hair. My wife snapped the pic and caught me off gaurd.

8. lawnstriper23

Dan, BIG WORM is a character from the movie Friday with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker. Never seen it?

9. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

As referenced above, we do have some low-N pre-emergent products. Most of our Dimesion (dithiopyr) or Stonewall (prodiamine) combo products tend to carry more N, however, since the green up is part of what our customers are looking for when making a pre-emergent application.

Let me know if you have any additional questions,
    Bob

10. bntt68

bntt68 LawnSite Senior Member

My goal is to have healthy lawns, not just Green lawns. I am more interested in root development at that time. Can I order one of the NO NITROGEN Stonewall products form my local Branch?