1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pre Pay discounts on other services?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Shades of Green LService, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Shades of Green LService

Shades of Green LService LawnSite Bronze Member

I was wondering if any of you offer the pre pay on things like aerating & slit seeding. Last year i included fall aerating as part of the program. I feel like i was giving to much away, so this year the discount is now 7% on my application program only.NOT on services like aerating. Any thoughts?
  2. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I also Offer Fire Ant Control and offer the prepay discount on that as well.I only give a 5% discount for prepaid services to begin with so with what I charge for the Fire Ants,I'm still not giving away the farm. I think it may depend on how you price your add-ons. To me your regular apps are your meat and potatos. Add-ons are your gravy. Sop it up when and where you can!
  3. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Ditto. BTW I voted for Mike:usflag: tonight.

4. Hogjaw

Hogjaw LawnSite Senior Member

SUPPER......................my sentiments as well.........would have done the same had I been there. Thanks. Believe he's the one!!!!!