Pre-Season flyers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GrassRoots Grounds, Jan 18, 2004.

1. GrassRoots Grounds

GrassRoots Grounds LawnSite Member

Does anyone have their pre-season flyers that can anyone can post to help us get started this season?? Flyers with spring clean up and mulch??

2. DJL

DJL LawnSite Member

According to your profile, your 31 and have been in business for eight years. Then why are you asking how to get started this season? HUH?

3. GrassRoots Grounds

GrassRoots Grounds LawnSite Member

The reason being is I have been out of for a few years and getting back into it full force. Dont know why that really matters just asking a question dont need you to try to beat someone down. HUH??

4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

DJL, chill out man. Were did you even get he was new anyway. He just asked for a pre-season flier to get the new season off. I guess Bobbygedd is right, All people from New Jersey are rude.

GrassRoots, If you do a search, I'm sure you will find plenty of flier's to look at. Type in flier or pre season flier and see what you get. Also spell it both ways Flyer and flier (People tend to use both spellings on hear). The search button is at the top of each page, just under the green header. Also to speed your research a little, concentrate on threads that have a paper clip icon next to them. These will have pictures or links to download fliers.

I wish I could help you more. I'm going with door-hangers and they will not be season/service oriented.

5. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

You get em Soupy, FLC from Chi-town has got your back. Seriously, I don't think there is a single company here on Lawn-Site that couldn't improve every aspect of their business. You don't learn if you dont ask. I know I am interested in posts on this topic since I am revamping all of my marketing stuff.

6. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

I am intrested in seeing some pre flyers also

Jason

Attached Files:

7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Jason, your technique is good for getting the phone to ring, but I see the phone ringing more than you want. I think when people advertise prices, as you have, their phone would ring non-stop. You will be giving estimates like crazy and then they will wonder why you will not mow their lawn for $20 and it's an acre lot? Let us know how it goes....I have been interested in taking this approach to get the phone to ring.

Thanks
    Matt

8. outrunjason

from dallas

Well that is my goal is to get the phone to ring. I can say that I normally don't like doing lawns for $20. But, I have to look at my goals. My goals are to fill up my days. Complete full days.

As far as getting lawns that are an acre or so. I am the one putting out the flyers along with some help so they won't be going to any large properties.

I have another hole set of different flyers in other neighborhoods.

Jason

9. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Grassroots,

Here is another flyer example.

[​IMG]

10. outrunjason

from dallas

What was that created with?

Jason