1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

    Dismiss Notice

Pre=treat or not?

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by John DiMartino, Dec 21, 2000.

  1. John DiMartino

    John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member
    Posts: 2,555

    We have a 50% chance of snow tonight,only up to an inch max.Would you guys pre-treat with magic or wait it out until something starts to come down,or even til its over.Temps arent ging to even get into the mid 20's tomorrow and lots of wind is expected,not the best conditions to melt snow/ice.These are per push accounts im questioning.
  2. CT18fireman

    CT18fireman LawnSite Senior Member
    Posts: 611

    I am in the same position Western CT near Danbury. I am waiting until the morning to see what happens. Then I will treat as needed. Most commercial accounts I have are 2 inch triggers so I will probably just spread in the morning. If the town plows than I may have to do some.

Share This Page