1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Precision Lawncare

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by spencer087, Jul 3, 2009.

1. spencer087

spencer087 LawnSite Member

This is the picture thread for Precision Lawncare. My camera fried and so did my phone with pictures so these are a few i have snapped with the new camera. Enjoy!

2. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

those pics suck.

lol

3. spencer087

I found him in their backyard. He was about as big as a bichon frise dog.

P6090097.jpg

4. MileHigh

Did you kill it?

5. spencer087

lol im adding them in in replys so that i can add captions and make them make sense

6. spencer087

no i came so close i could have pet it and then he ran into the weeds nearby

7. MileHigh

That's gotta piss you off.

Close but no cigar.

Cute animal for sure.

8. spencer087

A small mulch job. You can see part of 2 sections on one building in these pics. There were 4 sections per building and Two buildings

P6270111.jpg

P6270112.jpg

P6270113.jpg

9. spencer087

its ok though if i would have touched it the mom would have probably abandoned it. I think she was killed though because ive seen him 2 other times and he seems unafraid of humans for the most part.

10. spencer087

One of my favorite accounts. Stripes are awsome but you cant see them in the picture because there is too much sun coming into the lens. The camera removes it but you still cant see the stripes and i was too lazy to walk down to the other end lol. Its a large yard but i love her tree row set up and the layout of her whole place. Also left tire was about a pound low on air so it tracked alot :(

P7010114.jpg