Preco BP Blower Rack?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Husky03, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Husky03

Husky03 LawnSite Senior Member

I am getting ready to order the Preco trimmer rack for $70.00 and I also need a BP blower rack. Does the one in the link below lock? It does not say in the description. Also, is it worth it to order the trimmer line spool holder for $30.00 or is it a waste? Probably just as easy to keep trimmer lin in your toolbox.

Thanks... :)

Edit: I am assuming my Husqvarna 145BT backpack will work on this rack correct?

2. Husky03

bump......

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Husky, where's the link?

As far as the spool holder, I've seen some for as low as $17-20. But I just put mine in my truck bed.
    If I ever get a larger trailer, where I'll have more rail space, I may just weld a metal rod onto the rail, pointing straight up, and drill a hole near the top for a lynch pin (or whatever they're called). Maybe throw a spring on it to keep it tight if need be. Shouldn't be more then $10 for everything if that much.
    Just a thought.

4. Husky03

5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I've seen better pics of that bp blower rack, and yes, I'm almost certain there is a hole for a lock on that if I remember correctly.

I bought my bp blower rack from Jungle Jim for like $40-$45. Had a local dealer order it for me. It's the red one, not the yellow one. I like the tube holder it has. But really the bungee on the Preco will work fine too for holding the tube.

Good luck.