It rained the whole month of oct. I didnt get a chance to put out preemerge. Now a little henbit has germinated, but its no rain in forecast for the next week or so. If I go with some 3-way and simazine it will that henbit out. What I'm asking will that simazine expired on me,or how long can leave on ground before it rain?