1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Premier Dump Trailers?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Signature Landscaping1, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Im currently looking at an 07' Premier 6x10 dual axle dump trailer, its in awesome shape and the guys asking $3200. Anyone own one or know more about them?

Thanks

2. wellbuilt

wellbuilt LawnSite Senior Member

The premier trailer look OK on there web site . I normally buy 7x12 12000 lb trailers . They cost me around 2000 bucks and they are like new . I don't think $3200 is a unreasonable price but i think you could do better. John

3. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

7x12' 12k lb. dump trailer for $2k? Where??????????

4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Yeh are you sure those arent hot?

5. wellbuilt

wellbuilt LawnSite Senior Member

No I do not like to buy stolen goods . Ive been buying a new to me trailer every year for the last 4 years . When it slows down here in the winter and the trailers start sitting , they start to go up for sale . My first trailer 7x12 12000lbs sold for 2000 dollars. The asking price was 4700 it was only used for 3 months . The next one was $ 1800 6x10 10000lbs 2years old like new . The third trailer 7x 12 12000lb needed tires and a new coupler 2100 I think the guys X wife cut them . I bought a 16' equipment trailer with ramps for my mini EX on EBay like new 1800 bucks . Most people don't want to spend on equipment in february . I offer 2000 and Waite for them to call . Your up in mass? ? The trailer is stuck in a snow bank some where show him the 2 gees If no one buys it, he will take the $2000 in february . I was looking for a dump for a long time and now there seems to be a lot around for sale John