Premier Lawns Omaha

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PremierLawnsOmaha, Nov 11, 2010.

1. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty nice looking setup you have. Hows that bob cat treat you? Ive been looking at that same model the smaller one.

2. PremierLawnsOmaha

PremierLawnsOmaha LawnSite Member

it works really good for city sidewalks and tight spots. I just wish it had a enclosed cab it gets pretty cold. Also its pretty small trust me im 6 ft and im smashed in pretty tight.

3. stuntmanlogan

stuntmanlogan LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I was thinking about it for pushing back snow piles in my lots and doing all my walkways and that would probably be about it. I recently found one on CL that was pretty cheap.

4. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Sweet setup,very nice.i love that bobcat u have there,very nice setup.

5. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

You do alot of snow? I have a S650BC but with yours I think you need about a 6ft pusher or bigger bucket.

6. PremierLawnsOmaha

meets1 You do alot of snow? I have a S650BC but with yours I think you need about a 6ft pusher or bigger bucket.

Yeah i do alot of snow mostly commercial and i totally agree but its prefect for doing the sidewalks after the snowplows come through. Just need a couple more snows like we had this past week and maybe ill get a bigger bucket or maybe a snowblower attachment if they make one.

7. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

what part of town are you doing most of your work in?

8. rob640

rob640 LawnSite Member

Nice work, how do you like your Metro? I've been considering one i would really prefer the TTHP but metro is alot better on the budget. Any trouble turning without leaving rutts?

9. PremierLawnsOmaha

Snow removal im pretty much all over town but mowing i stay west of 90th.

I really like my metro it gets the job done and i dont have any problems turning around and leaving rutts.

10. rob640

rob640 LawnSite Member

Awesome, the stipes in the pics look really good.