Premier Lawns Omaha

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PremierLawnsOmaha, Nov 11, 2010.

1. ChiefsBeHoofinIt

ChiefsBeHoofinIt LawnSite Member

haha it's as if you aren't reading. i realize people are busy, its the arrogance in his statement that bothers me. you say this is a place for knowledge and learning, and i agree it is. so when someone asks to see a better picture of your bobcat simply say you dont have anymore. Not some i'm better than all these people who have time to post pictures bs.

But yes finer come after me with my "stats" you know nothing about me. try and insult me and degrade me by asking if i even have a mower. my equipment, my business, doesnt change anything about my posts.

All he had to say is i dont have anymore. sorry but some of the arrogant tones and bs on this forum is getting annoying so i picked one to reply to

2. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Well hey that is the perfect machine then right there. Having small equipment doesn't mean you can't make money with it! How much did the little skid set up back if you don't mind me asking?

3. FinerCutslawnCare

***Premier lawns, if you could get some more pictures of the bobcat WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME that would be great! I am interested in seeing some up close pics! Maybe even some more action pics of something?

This is a good example of being nice...but also I would like to see some more pictures!:laugh:

4. mezammit

mezammit LawnSite Member

5. FinerCutslawnCare

I bet he is cutting bewtween 3.5 and 3.75. Some pics looking different and all.

6. PremierLawnsOmaha

PremierLawnsOmaha LawnSite Member

about 3.5 sometimes 4 depending on conditions such as rain and temp. Working for a sprinkler company really helped figure out how much water is best and times to water. very key to stripes.

and the bobcat was $4400 with the lil shitty trailer