Pressure Cleaning Rig

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by the cleaner, Jan 12, 2008.

1. the cleaner

the cleaner LawnSite Member

Here is a few shots of my commercial rig and trucks.

content's of home 254.jpg

content's of home 507.jpg

content's of home 631.jpg

content's of home 780.jpg

content's of home 959.jpg

2. Chris1594

Chris1594 LawnSite Member

I Like the pics and the set up

3. the cleaner

4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea that roof looks great, what do you charge for that?

5. the cleaner

6. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet set up.. is that all you guys do for a living presure wash?? sick... keep the pics coming.

7. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

which surface cleaner is that you are using on the side walk> Is it a whirl away? how good do they actually work and are they worth the money and what size is best for sidewalks and driveways?are you just using bleach for sidewalks?

8. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Also do you guys do that washing during the night for clients to?? I know sometimes around here guys do sidwalks at stores during the night.??

9. Chris1594

Chris1594 LawnSite Member

I do power washing but not at night cuz you cant see that well plus won't people get pissed off lol cuz the noise or no?

10. the cleaner

Yes, right now pressure cleaning is all we do all year around. The surface cleaner is one of the first ones produced about 12 years ago, it is a Maury unit.Most of our cleaning is at night for our commercial properties.

We have a pretty large customer base for comm, and residential, so we are going to bring on a landscaping rig, which i am in the process of putting together. And thats why i have been hanging around and reading all i can from you guy's.

Do a search on you tube under pressure washing, we have a few videos on there also. My company name is Nick's Pressure Cleaning Services Inc. I also go by Bronxboy,and The Cleaner, on different forums. I have plenty of pictures on all different job's so if you need them i have them. Here are a couple of before and after pic's of a large parking garage we do.

Regards
    Nick

content's of home 644.jpg

content's of home 653.jpg