1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pressure Washer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BufalinoLand, Feb 20, 2002.

1. BufalinoLand

BufalinoLand LawnSite Senior Member

Im looking for a good Pressure washer. Something to clean up equipment with and big enough to power wash some decks.What PSI and GPM will i need. And of course what size engine. thanks alot.
  2. lx665

lx665 LawnSite Member

If you're looking for a good pressure washer that's more than a homeower's model, I would look for one that has 3000 psi and 4gpms. You should be able to clean anything you want with this size unit. I would also spend the extra money and get one with belt drive.
  3. ToniDavies

ToniDavies LawnSite Member

You have a few different ways to go depending on what type of money you wish to spend. For a good cold water gas powered unit I would purchase something in the 2000-3000 psi, with approximately 3 gpm for one like this expect to spend $900-1,000.00 we sell the industrial brand of Kodiak washers with Honda engines. Just be sure that whichever you decide to buy you are be sure you can get replacement parts, (We stock all replacement parts for the Kodiak's) If you would like any further information feel free to call me 1-800-461-1041 or visit www.rittenhouse.ca