Pressure washer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Doogiegh, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

Do any of you guys have a pressure washer, LIGHT DUTY from say Target or this one from QVC:

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp...ferrer=QVC&txtDesc=pressure+washer&Submit4=Go

Hopefully you can view it and see what it looks like.. It's QVC's item number V17686, and it's "only" $80. I know there are MANY bigger and badder machines, but I have to get a friend a present and it would be for light duty work, used like 3 times per year if that..

I know you get what you pay for, but to recomend a $2100 2400 PSI 17 GPM machine is NOT what I'm looking for. <G>

Thanks!
    Gary

2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I have a small Generac Pressure washer that has been used for the last 5 years. I paid about 75 bucks for it. It is light duty being a 110V unit that puts out 1100lbs pressure and about 1 gal a minute I think. Believe it or not it works pretty good for me. I only wash the mowers with it once a year and only carefully when I use it (no spindles or electrical) They are great for a homeowner. I used it to strip the deck before sealing it and to clean the garage door. Lots of uses, just not as convenient as a gasser but you still are attatched by a hose.