Pressure washing and Roof Cleaning in Central Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Roof Cleaning by A&E, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Roof Cleaning by A&E

Roof Cleaning by A&E LawnSite Member

Roof Cleaning by A&E offers an affordable solution to a roof stained with black streaks, algae and moss. Our non pressure roof cleaning system will remove the stains and bring back your roof to like new condition, improving your curb appeal. In addition to roof cleaning, we use our non pressure cleaning method to clean gutters, vinyl siding, stucco, dryvit and more without using a pressure washer that can damage these types of surfaces. We do offer pressure washing for your concrete and asphalt surfaces. Give your home's exterior a spring cleaning with Roof Cleaning by A&E, Central PA's exterior cleaning expert! (717) 324-4208

Landisburg,PA 17040 001.jpg

2. Houston Tx Roof Cleaning

Houston Tx Roof Cleaning LawnSite Member
    from Katy Tx

Eric at A&E does very nice roof cleaning work.

3. lawnguy423

lawnguy423 LawnSite Member

How long have you been into pressure washing. I am trying to find something I could get into for summer work.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Houston Tx Roof Cleaning

from Katy Tx

I have been in the power washing and roof cleaning profession full time since 1994.

5. lawnguy423

What kind of advice would you give someone that has no experance in this trade on getting into it? Thank you for responding to my post.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Houston Tx Roof Cleaning

from Katy Tx

Join a professional organization and attend trade shows and forums related to pressure washing. I am a member of PWNA.

7. lawnguy423

Thank you so much. Looks like I have a lot more reading to do. :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Roof Cleaning by A&E

Roof Cleaning by A&E LawnSite Member

I have been pressure washing for 10 yrs and cleaning roofs for the past 4 yrs.