1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pressure Washing

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by SoaknWetIrrigation, Jan 7, 2006.

1. SoaknWetIrrigation

SoaknWetIrrigation LawnSite Member

I was considering doing some pressure washing and was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me a rough estimate on how much you charge for houses, pool decks, etc...I work in the Eastern Shore Of Maryland and Lower Delaware.
  2. plantzpropertymanagement

plantzpropertymanagement LawnSite Member

i would probably charge around 200 dollars for a normal size house, decks general size around 50 dollars it just depends on how big it is just figure how much you want to make an hour and figure how long it will take you.
  3. grasshawg

grasshawg LawnSite Member

I'm getting into it myself. Check out "powerwashnetwork.com". It's a thread site just like this one. They'll answer all your questions. You may even find your answer by searching the site. Good luck!
  4. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

There's a few ways you can charge: Flat rate, per linear foot, and by square foot. I charge by the square foot. Houses I usually charge an average $.18 per sq. ft. Driveways and sidewalks and pool decks about $.15 per sq. ft. Roofs at $.90 per sq. ft. It all depends on how bad it is as well. If it's been 10 years since a good cleaning has been done, it'll be more on the high side compared to one done every 6 months. Different things you have to factor in when estimating. Very easy to sell yourself short.