Preston Lawnscapes LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pressedun, May 17, 2011.

1. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

It's just shy of an acre lot, add in the house and the woods in front and it's really not too bad. I like the house though, wish I was looking to buy right now!

2. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Yep has a nice yard to.

3. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good! That brown house in the back looks familiar! also it looks like your yards are greening up quite a bit as are mine! This rain has been helping A LOT!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Pressedun

Oh yeah man, I'd say almost all of mine have greened up in the past 1-2 weeks, I'm loving it!

This is Fox Trot drive off of 228 between Mars and Cranberry, probably 10 or so houses in the plan - nice area though!

5. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Hmm I dk if I've seen it. Possibly when I am going to plow in treesdale I might have passed it. That even sounds familiar!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

Travis, in the picture it looks like a pool in the front yard and on fenced in along the side of the house ??????

7. Pressedun

Ahh in the first picture? That's the neighbor's back yard, it's a weird set up but that's how it is I guess! The neighbor's house is really close to the road and this house is set pretty far back from the road, guess that's why.

8. Pressedun

Yeah it's tough to see from 228 unless you know where the road is, I would fly right past it and not know it's there if I didn't mow 2 houses on that street.

9. Pressedun

Here are some before and afters of a little project from today... removed about 300' of split rail fencing, brush clearing and some bush trimming.

10. Pressedun

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]