1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Preston Lawnscapes LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pressedun, May 17, 2011.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

looking good travis! (as always). that isnt a plan off of middle road is it?

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Sure looks like it man but nope this one is out in Ellwood City.

Thanks Scott!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

Nice Travis ..... Next season you'll do around the house ....that is a nasty hill in the front yard.

4. Pressedun

Yep if he doesn't sell the house first (since meeting him a divorce process has started...)

I crap you not, it's about a 45 degree hill or steeper so it won't be fun to edge or push wheel barrows around on it.

Did a lot of weed pulling, shrub pruning and tree pruning elsewhere so hopefully I keep this one for mulch in the spring and probably more bed renovations.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks really nice boss. Nice and clean.

6. Pressedun

Thanks Tim and that was the goal for sure. I like symmetry along with low maintenance and varying colors, most clients like that as well. Edge looks a bit off in the pics but I promise the edge is good, bowed it out on the birch which is how I think edges should flow.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

You do great work

8. Pressedun

Thanks Stihl, I appreciate it!

9. stickleylawncare

stickleylawncare LawnSite Member

Looks awesome.. I love that contrast the dark mulch makes with the plants, really clean.

10. Pressedun

Here's a project for a buddy of mine... don't have any before pictures but all that was in each bed were two Rhododendrons and weeds... There was a 6"-18" wooden tie wall bordering the sidewalks/driveway and lava rock that was also removed.

Put in 3 Azaleas that will bloom white, 7 Golden Arborvitaes and 3 Barberries... shooting for low maintenance while providing some color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]