Preston Lawnscapes LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pressedun, May 17, 2011.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, I should have had a ladder put on mine when i got my dump body I think I might make one

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Man, I'm thinking of adding one to the inside of the gate so I can get into the bed from the rear, the one on the side will come in handy for sure!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

Truck looked really good today. I was sitting on wildwood waiting to cross 8. You passed me with a load of branches guessing you were headed to dump? If so, where do you dump?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Pressedun

Ah cool man, I was heading to do an estimate then to dump in Butler County, Sarver area... It's a private property but I'll be paying a yearly fee to dump unlimited.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

Gotcha, do you do a lot of work in Hampton?

6. Pressedun

That load was actually from Wilkensburg but yeah I do a lot of work in Allison Park and Gibsonia.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Pressedun

Forgot my camera for this job but I used my cell phone, just completed it today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Pressedun

The edge in the last picture looks bad but it's just due to the uneven grass growth, I promise it's a good edge!

The owner is using it as a rental or flipping it, wanted to keep it under a certain budget so went with a few small plants... think it still looks decent!

9. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

Nice Travis, your work always look the best ! .... What, No pictures of the your new Dump ?????? :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

10. Pressedun

Haha, thanks Corby! Check out the 4th pic, it's in the bottom right!