1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Preston Lawnscapes LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pressedun, May 17, 2011.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good man! The dump looks alot nicer! You just have to get it lettered up! I think i am going to check out the place brad recommended after i bill out my mowing this month.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

How did that tire just rip apart? hit something or what happened?

3. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks man and I'm looking to do it soon as I get my logo fixed a little, nothing major just a few touch ups. Let me know how it works out!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Pressedun

Wish I could tell ya man, didn't hit anything far as I know was doing bout 40 when I heard it. Might be a retreaded tire?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

How much do you pay for your storage garage and parking Pressedun? That's the one on Oak Road by RPS right?

6. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Is that tire a good year? A guy here had that happen with one of his too. I guess they had a bad batch or something.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Pressedun

Yup sure is man, $140 with tax for a 10x30 which I'm getting close to maxing out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Pressedun

It's a Firestone actually but I'm going to get it replaced tomorrow and take the old one to Firestone and tell them to look at it. From what I can see, tires are only a few months old (bought the truck 2.5 months ago) and shouldn't fail like this.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. matt10486

matt10486 LawnSite Member

looks good. I'm right outside Philly. are your lawns piling up? you double cutting any? mine are a mess with all this rain.:hammerhead:

10. Clippers PLS

Clippers PLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Your work looks great!
    I really like the river rock along the driveway