1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Preston Lawnscapes LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pressedun, May 17, 2011.

1. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks man, I like the second place a lot... no grass so no edging and I don't have to be there weekly.

2. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

The one mulch job I am doing now is a normal mowing customer and the wife likes to do yardwork but can not do a whole lot so she laid black plastic so there is no weeding and there is no edging. I love this type of mulching!

3. Pressedun

Yeah man those cake jobs are fun, pull a few weeds here and there and throw the mulch around, easy! That job is in Shadyside, really enjoy that area of Pittsburgh!

4. pattytastik

pattytastik LawnSite Senior Member

wow. This looks great!! I can tell that you take pride in your work. Great job!

5. Pressedun

Thanks, I appreciate the compliments!

6. Pressedun

Here are the afters from the job I finished up on Wednesday, 17 yards of mulch and 2 tons river rock...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Pressedun

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Pressedun

There's a little sidewalk staining from the dye, we started moving the mulch then it absolutely poured for an hour or so, made things very messy and miserable.

The edge along the pavement isn't great, couldn't go deep as the blacktop is actually falling apart, I'm hoping that they get all of that replaced soon with concrete!

9. Pressedun

And here's a picture of one of my favorite lawns... should have zoomed in a bit more though. On a very busy road (Route 8 in Gibsonia for those of you in Pittsburgh).

[​IMG]

10. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

Nice Travis ....