Preston Lawnscapes LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pressedun, May 17, 2011.

1. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Yup, believe mine needs a new belt, didn't have the time to fix it with the recent storms so I just bought a new one. Hope both of them last 10 more years!

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, with all the snow it's tough to find time to fix something in between storms, and at lest once you get your other one fixed you'll have a backup. I'm sure they'll lest you a very long time.

3. Pressedun

That's always the key man, having a backup just in case something goes down. My dump went down plowing the other day... needed all new rotors/calipers/pads. Always something!

4. LawnMan19

I know anymore, I always try and have an extra for everything. Cause if you don't have it you can't get the job done, that sucks about your truck I was just thankful this past Saturday I was heading out to start clearing some driveways early in the morning and my truck wouldn't start thankfully it was only a battery and I was up and running in about a half hour.

5. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Jersey

nice setup! :cool2:

6. Pressedun

Close one eh?!? Just got the dump back, stops on a dime now!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. LawnMan19

Yeah, I was getting ready to call a buddy of mine to do them. If I couldn't get a battery quick but it pays to know a real good mechanic. Glad you got the truck back, hope it didn't do to much damage on your wallet.

8. Pressedun

Thanks! :waving:
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Pressedun

Yep, gotta cover your butt and it hit it pretty hard... $1400 but what can you do?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. LawnMan19

Yeah, you just have to hustle that much harder to make that back on top of everything else.