Preston Lawnscapes LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pressedun, May 17, 2011.

1. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Not exactly sure what I charged... usually charge by the hour and not the job. If I do a bed renovation, I do supply the plants and usually choose them myself. The machine is probably the Dingo you're talking about.

2. KG26

KG26 LawnSite Member

The end result looks great, the Dingo does it track up the lawn and if so how do you go about getting the ruts out of the lawn, its gotta be pretty heavy I imagine.

3. Pressedun

Thanks and surprisingly the dingo has relatively low ground pressure, I just put down plywood on grass in areas where I'll be turning it a lot. Just topsoil and seed and mushroom manure over the ruts and you're good to go.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KG26

KG26 LawnSite Member

Good to know I'll keep it in mind if I need to quick patch an area. I'm sure its more cost effective than EZ seed by Scott's.

5. Pressedun

Moved into a new house last week and I'm slowly getting my shop set up... an oddly set up 3 car garage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Looks good man!!

7. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

Travis ...looks good man, is that a wood burner and what does the gray man door go to?????

8. Pressedun

Thanks guys, that is a wood burning stove as far as I can tell... it has a wire plug on it though so I'm a little baffled. The man door goes out to the lawn!

9. Pressedun

From doing some more research, it's actually a garbage incinerator... kinda useless to me but at least the chimney is there for a wood burning stove.

10. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome man! Where's the beer fridge? How are we going to keep it cold tomorrow? Haha oh yeah its 30* outside
    Posted via Mobile Device