1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Preston Lawnscapes LLC

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pressedun, May 17, 2011.

1. McG_Landscaping

McG_Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I love my trailer from when I upgraded from my old one! I noticed I had a lot of rust through on one fender today =/ maybe its time to actually focus some repair work on it!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Here are some pictures of a project that will be on going and will depend on their cash flow... The overall idea is to rip everything out (gravel, sidewalk, shrubs) and put sod down and maybe accent the lawn with some mulch beds. At least that's how I think it should go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Pressedun

The space is roughly 10-15 feet wide and about 100 feet long. There is currently no grass on this property at all (fairly large property, around 10 condominiums) and this is the owner's private courtyard (1 of 2 private courtyards they have).

4. Pressedun

Here are the pictures from removing shrubs in that space today...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

6. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like it's coming along nicely, Travis. Nice to see you today :waving:

7. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

By the looks of things, hate to break it to you- but you're not going to have success with sod (or any grass) in that area. It'll die out fast.

8. Pressedun

I told them before we started the project that I was worried about how extreme the shade is in this area. I'm honestly just giving them what they want, hence the test patch of grass. I appreciate the advice.

Regardless though... everything is coming out and something is going in so I'm not sure what the final product will look like.

9. Pressedun

Thanks Tim, I knew I'd catch you out somewhere eventually!

10. Pressedun