Pretty new lawn care pro in kansas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ethan51, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Hey!

I am a one season vet to lawn care and landscaping. I have been doing tree work for 3 seasons now, but this year i hit the ads and really started to make things happen. Getting some good insurance has proved to be a bear :dizzy: but its coming in the next few weeks! Im looking for a better trailer as of earlier today when i made my bank run, and that will be coming soon! And after that, i have an apartment complex who called me last week about snow removal, tree work, and weekly lawn care, that i am planning on signing a contract with for at least a year! :weightlifter: Right now im sitting at 8 weekly, 1 biweekly, and about 2 landscaping jobs a week, as well as about 3 or 4 tree jobs a week.

2. printer88

printer88 LawnSite Member

Congrats, at 16 you are really doing great. Wish I had ben as dedicated as you 20 years ago, lol:laugh:

3. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Howdy Kansan ...

Curious, aside from money or equipment, what do you like better for work and demands on your time, the lawn end, or the tree end?

4. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

I really enjoy doing the tree care. It is officially the hardest work ever, but it is fun and it changes every day, which is fun as well. I would like to take my company into just tree and landscaping, but I don't have a skid steer or a heavy enough trailer or truck I really do heavy landscaping yet.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Question, should I get a picture thread going? Or just post some on here?