Price and opinion on a Hustler hydro wb

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by soccer coach, Sep 16, 2002.

1. soccer coach

soccer coach LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Gathering info on a 37" Hustler and see how owners like them. The hands controls sound nice. Thanks for the replys.

2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Do a search. You've posted about 3 times on similar subjects. I don't think you're gonna get any different opinions on this post as you already did on your other 3 threads.

3. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Hustler has posted the MSRP on a thread here somewhere in the last three or four days.

4. soccer coach

from midwest

MSRP means nothing. I don't see anything I have asked that is even close to asking the price of the 37" hustler? I did do a search which came up with all kinds of stuff that has nothing to do with the subject as usual.

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Here ya go.....
    Pricing,
    Hydro WalkBehind, 15HP Kawasaki/37 $5,225
    Hydro WalkBehind, 15HP Kawasaki/48 $5,485
    Hydro WalkBehind, 17HP Kawasaki/48 $5,695
    Hydro WalkBehind, 17HP Kawasaki/54 $5,895
    Hydro WalkBehind, 17HP Kawasaki ES/48 $5,950
    Hydro WalkBehind, 17HP Kawasaki ES/54 $6,150

Of course this is MSRP check with your dealer for your sale price.
    There are a few members that have the Hustler Hydro wb's, though I am not sure if anyone here has a 37" unit.
    They are very similar to the 48's and 54's, they have smaller tires and different wheel spacing due to the smaller deck.
    Do a search using "Hustler hydro wb" or "H-Bar", you will find plenty of reading on the subject.
    You will learn to drive the Hustler in minutes and be very comfortable with it within the first hour.
    It is very easy to control, and it is easy on the hands, NO PISTOL GRIPS !!!!

Later
    Pj

6. soccer coach

from midwest

Flex-Deck, Are you going to go to the Exmark show in KC on Monday? We are going to come up and take a peek.

7. Flex-Deck

soccer coach - no - I am still an outsider - hope to get with someone soon. Was just in KC at the BBQ - nice place to visit and met a lot of nice people at the BBQ. It is nice to get to put some names with faces.

Thanks, Brad -

8. Floridalandcare

Floridalandcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Tampa

MSRP $5,225 . I looked into it today and thats what it si .

9. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

Soccer coach, I dont know if you have priced other models? Or are even interested?

I have been shopping for a 36" Hydro WB, and yesterday I got the following prices from my local Scag dealer.

36" Hydro WB with advantage deck, and 15HP twin cylinder Kawasaki.

$4490.00 w/o Tax

Jim

Whatever you do get more than one quote. The prices I got varied by $200.00

10. Flex-Deck

I bought a 36" eXmark for $4009 + shipping + tax - ended up about $4500/ 7% sales tax. That included an extra set of blades + an extra 2 blades for the Flex-Deck that I mounted on it (60" eXmark blades fit the Flex-Deck) (Got a 5/8" hole, and are flat and are 20 5/8" long.)

I am hoping to have a new video shot by a professional soon. The video I have is of fair to poor quality - shot by my own cheap camera but it does show what it does on the tractor, ft. mount, dixie chopper and eXmark WB 36" in particular.

Thanks, Brad[​IMG]

View attachment 36x-along road-bbq02-good-headoff.jpg