1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Price by sq

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by JRSlawn, Feb 6, 2004.

1. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I was working on my new price list for the upcomming season what all do you guys do by sq feet and how much do you charge.
  2. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

Find the thread titled "sod bid urgent request". There you will find my thoughts (as well as some other people's) on pricing per square foot. You need to give a lot more info than what you have asked too.:) If you are wanting mowing stuff, you probably would have better luck on the mowing forum.

It seems we have been getting a lot of people asking about this here lately. Perhaps I should start a thread on why not to do it this way....

I see you are new, so do some searches using the search feature. Most likely a lot of what you have questions on has already been asked. If you don't find the answers you are looking for, ask away!