Price check 07 chevrolet 2500 Ls 4x4

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Mike Blevins, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

Been looking at NEW Chevrolet 07 leftover 2500 single cab 4x4 Ls package which includes power windows,locks,air,cd, heavy duty towing package, Premium wheels, and is the new body style. Going to throw in a couple of tool box options and a $500.00 Lowes card or a $600.00 Gm business credit card my choice. Sticker price is $32,688. We are at $22,595 first offer from dealer. Well what do you think?:waving:

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

hell of a deal!!
    gas or diesel??

3. mybowtie

mybowtie LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Thats a good price...Nephew paid 28K in July 07 for his LT1 single cab long bed..Has a few more options that what you have listed, but not 6k worth lol. For 22k im assuming its a 6.0............:usflag:

4. Mike Blevins

6.0 gas is correct.

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

i wouldnt get the 6.0 the truck is a great deal but i got the 6.0 and i dont know if our truck is a lemon or it is just a sucky truck but if you aint looking for fuel mileage i sure wouldnt get it...

6. Mike Blevins

Why do you say not the 6.0 ? I know a few people that swear by them. The gas isn't an issue as I get about 6 miles to the gallon right now. My neighbor has the 6.0 in his 06 work truck and pulls a 21 foot trailer with 3 zeros and a walk behind everyday. Say its the best truck he has ever owned. I told him about the deal and he said he paid more for his single cab work truck than that. I'm going to call the local Dodge dealership today as they are advertising 40% of sticker before any negotiations on any Dodge truck on the lot.

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

the 6.0 in our truck has been pretty reliable and pulls really well. its really the type of trailer you have though. Ive had over 3000lbs in the bed and the truck barely felt it. yet my 6.5'x12' trailer loaded with a rider and wb and 3 trimmers and a blower feels ALOT heavier than when i pulled a mini x. its all about the tongue weight.

we have an intake, hypertech programmer, and true dual exhaust on ours and when i punch it on the highway it really gets up and goes. gotta love that the lq4 is basically an iron block ls1!

8. jbannick18

jbannick18 LawnSite Senior Member

You will be waiting awhile on that GM buisness card/lowes card. I bought an 08 sierra a month ago and its still "processing"

9. Mike Blevins

Kinda what I was thinkning. Did they offer a couple of tool box options for you? Seems like they want to sell a truck.

10. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Man id be going diesel. you can steal one right now!