Price Check: 60" Lazer Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BSDeality, Apr 20, 2004.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I was driving down the road today and saw a 99 eXmark Lazer Z 60" cut. Asking price was $4200 for it with a trac vac bolted to the rear bumper. I don't bag ever, but figure it would be handy for dethatching and small leave jobs. The only problem i see is it has 1625hours on a 25hp Kohler.

I figure $4200 is too high especially for the hours on the machine.... any thoughts?

2. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I have a '99-00 Lazer with a 25 kohler that has close to 1800 hours and it seems like it's running & cutting better than ever. I hope to get at least 1000 more out of it... but you never know what may happen. I replaced the clutch and rear tires on my mower last year.

How's the mower look.. clean? Any upgrades (canister filter, foot assist, stripe kit, etc.)? How are the front & rear tires.. been replaced? How 'bout the clutch?

In my opinion the mower (w/o bagger) would be worth $3000-3500. $3000 if it needs some work or parts replaced.. $3500 if it's ready to go....

3. amar

amar LawnSite Member

2000 Exmark Lazer 60" 22 liquid for sale 970 hrs. new tires, clutch, water pump. $4800

4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

overall the mower looked very clean, the tires were in good shape, etc.

It didn't have a foot assist or striping kit, i didn't notice a can filter either.

I'll have to call the guy up and see what parts have been replaced on it and see if i can get a couple passes on it.