1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Price check on Lazer 27 lc

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lee b, Jan 16, 2001.

1. lee b

lee b LawnSite Fanatic

I was just quoted a price on a Lazer 27LC with 72" deck with lift assist at $9599.00. Is this a good price? I'm located in good ole South Georgia, home of knee-deep bahia grass.
  2. Mike Felices

Mike Felices Banned
    from Georgia

I am located in North, GA and I was quoted $8,400 for a 27LC with the 60" deck. The 72" shold only be $8,600 or so. The foot assist deck lift is standard on all 72" decks.
  3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I paid $8495.00 for my 60" LC and a 72"er was $8995.00. Dealers have everything to do about pricing. Price is irrelevent compared to service. $600 more isn't bad, ask him for a free susp. seat! They list for about that much and I'm sure that he gets it for a lot less. Bargain Bargain.

4. jaybee

jaybee LawnSite Member

My 27hp Lazer 60" deck is at my dealer but I won't have it delivered till March. It was $8675 with the deck assist foot lever. I probably could have saved a couple hundred dollars if I shopped a few other dealers but this one has the best service and that means everything.
  5. lakegastonla

lakegastonla LawnSite Senior Member

How far is douglass from savannah?? What type of grasses are grown there for the most part?(bermuda, bahia?)
    I desperately need feedback, because 95 percent sure I will be relocating within 3 months. This puts me moving in the busy part of the season, so I have to be ready to hit the ground running.

Thanx!!! kev
  6. lee b

lee b LawnSite Fanatic

kev - Douglas is approximately 125 miles west and a little south of Savannah. Grass types vary between turfgrass (if your lucky) bermuda, and lots of bahia. Most large commercial sites are mainly bahia, up-scale residential are turfgrass, most residential are a mix with plenty of bermuda and bahia. Hope this doesn't scare you, but in south Georgia, most people don't try to do away with nuisance varities of grass; they just want it mowed - cheap.

LWNMWRMN Banned

Her in the north-east the promo price of the 27lc 72" is 9299, and it does come standard with the foot lift. As some of the others said, SERVICE, SERVICE AND SERVICE, are the three most important factors in buying a machine.Most dealers will bend a little, but don't expect to walk out with that machine for under 8500.
  8. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

Southern Ind that machine is around 9000, You might get lucky and get it down maybe 100 dollars.