Price Check

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FLMOWER, Mar 17, 2003.

1. FLMOWER

FLMOWER LawnSite Member

Looking at buying some accounts, of which I have not seen yet. It doesn't sound as though this guy has contracts on them. It consists of (10) 1/4 acre average sized lots and 1 commercial which takes 1 hour. His estimated monthly gross was 1200$.

Any suggestions?

2. MN Wildwood

MN Wildwood LawnSite Member

First I would formulate a price I would be willing pay if I gained ALL the customers, then I would possibly go about creating a contract with him saying that I will pay such a price for every account that does decide to go with me. This way you pay for the customers you get and it gives him incentive to refer his customers to you so that he gets as much $ as he possibly can.

3. FLMOWER

FLMOWER LawnSite Member

Can I please get some more help. I did a search and could not come up with much. im going to look at them all tomorrow. Would a deal like 1 or 2 months gross revenue over a couple of months be too low?

4. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Depends on what it brings in a week, month, season. :cool:

5. ConPro

ConPro LawnSite Member

Pay him only after recieving the new clients. I wouldn't pay more than 3 lawn cuts.

6. TotalCareSolutions

TotalCareSolutions LawnSite Senior Member

looks as if, hes getting $25 for the 10 res & $50 for the commercial (assuming all weekly). offer him $800 cash, go as high as $1200 if your desperate for work.

How many months can you afford to work for free? or want to?