Price chek

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by guptuck2002, Mar 6, 2008.

1. guptuck2002

guptuck2002 LawnSite Member

Im looking at a local exmark lazer z with about 1200 hours on it. 61 inch deck. Hes asking 4,000. Looks REALLY good. Im going to take it on monday to my dealer and have them do a look over it for problems, but if everything checks out do you think this is a good deal? This will be my first year in business so Im looking to keep this relatively cheap, and this seems like alot better deal than Ive seen before.

Also, can someone give me a little insight on a string trimmer with a wheel attachment for edging? Someone told me about one but Im not sure of make, model, etc. I would really like to get his all in one.

Thanks alot for all the help

2. guptuck2002

Anybody know?

3. flykelley

flykelley LawnSite Member

Hi
    I have a friend just north of Detroit MI that has a 2005 72 inch Exmark with 574 hours on it. Nice clean machine and he is asking $5500.00 for it. PM me for more info.

Thanks Mike

4. 3Bladz

3Bladz LawnSite Member
    from IL

What year is this and what motor? It sounds high unless its L/C

5. guptuck2002

It has a 29 or 30 hp motor. Ill chek Year soon. Im going to post here with exact stats one I have them and before I buy it. I just wanted to get some what of a feel for the price.

Thanks

6. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i have a real nice turf tiger with 1200 hours and a scag walk behind in nice shape i will give both of them to you for $4500. check the link to my equipment on pages 10 and 11 for more info and pics.

7. guptuck2002

Hey,

for some reason i still cant PM. PLEASE email me at guptuck2002@yahoo.com . Im extremely interested.

Thanks

Tucker

8. P.Services

im kinda dumb when it comes to email, i dont have a address and i really dont know how to send one. great mowers. i owe my dad money and need to pay him back very very very soon. nothing at all wrong with either one, i dont want to sell them but i have to. make a few more posts and you should be able to pm

9. guptuck2002

Alright, Ill work on the posts :)

Can I call You tommorow about the mowers? The only thing Id have to do is have a dealer in Your area check them out first and just let me know of any problems. Ill pay for this ofcourse.

Thanks

10. P.Services

yeah thats no problem. we have a dealer up town about five minutes away, he sells country clippers but he used to work at a exmark dealer for 15 or so years from what i hear. every one tells me hes a real sharp mechanic. or we have a scag dealer about 25 minutes away that the mowers came from originally, they have never done any mechanical work for me so i dont know how good they are but im assuming they are good. you can call me at 810-577-2621