Price Estimate Calculator ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GraZHopA, Jan 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraZHopA

GraZHopA LawnSite Senior Member

Originally I set out to help my son with estimating his mowing properties. While searching through the LawnSite.Com archives it became apparent that many of the newer LCO’s along with a few of the veteran LCO’s were having difficulty with price estimates. Therefore, I set out to create helpful guideline based on the numerous responses to numerous questions. I have far surpassed my original goal by creating some very helpful information.

I assure you that this is a "for real" thing, if you are still skeptical here is an email except from one of your sponsors; “I took a look at your spreadsheet, and it looks pretty slick. You've obviously done your homework in creating this Estimate Calculator.”

I am in search of a few veteran LCO's that might be interested in reviewing this information, for feed back purposes, and to see if it would be beneficial to the newer LCO's. If we decide that the information would be of benefit, I am willing to “pay it forward” by posting this information for the benefit of all LCO’s.

If you are interested please email me off line at grazhopa@mail.com. Please let me know your media preference (zip or exe). Thanks in advance.....

2. greenngrow

greenngrow LawnSite Senior Member

Would like to get the calulator....

Just email me mardoug55@earthink.net.

Or just bring it by...LOL

I live in Stanford, KY your northern neighbor....

3. precisionlawn

precisionlawn LawnSite Senior Member

4. Rob T

Rob T LawnSite Member

5. burninbill

burninbill LawnSite Member

I would like to take a look at it you can email to:bigkat007@hotmail.com Thanks...

6. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

7. precisionlawn

precisionlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Ive received your calculator. thank you, but im not sure if im the only one but i have know idea how you are supposed to use it. its just a graph from microsoft excel, nothing different than the microsoft excel that i have on my comp.

8. GraZHopA

GraZHopA LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the response. I am please to say that currently there are Ten (10) LCO’s “beta testing” the software. The experience, of these LCO’s ranges from approximately ten (10) years to less than one (1) year and their locations vary from Illinois, New Jersey, Kentucky, to Arkansas. This variety should give a very good feed back. Thanks again for your participation.

9. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

So tell us, is this something you are going to sell?
    Does it have all the expenses already coded in, or do you have a place to insert them?
    Why do I need your program, when I can estimate with a calculator on the job right then and there?

Just wondering! ;)

10. boohoo

boohoo Banned
    from USA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.