1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Price for Z's...see what ya think.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nobagger, Nov 15, 2006.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I am in the market for a bigger faster mower. I really have a need for 2 extremley different mower sizes, I was looking at a Gravley 34Z (demo w/19hrs) selling for $3500-$3800 for some condo's we picked up. Next is something bigger for the larger lawns we have and a 2 acre estate we just picked up this weekend. I like Exmark but the prices were this, a 46" Lazer HP w/23 Kawi $7850.00, 50" Lazer HP w/ 23 kawi $8200.00 and a Toro 52" (I can't remember the exact model but it was a commercial mower) w/23 kawi $7482.40 with dual bagger. Do these seem high or in line?:confused:
  2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

J this might not help but you never know. Left over 06 lazer hp 56" triton with the 23Kaw is going for 7200. maybe this can help you negotiate a better price.
  3. Eurosport

Eurosport LawnSite Member
    from Canada

The toro is part of the 450 pro performance series. Seems like a good price with the soft bag catcher. I have a 48 inch with 23 kawasaki and soft catcher. Love the mower.
  4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

The price on the toro sounds about right! If you are looking for a small Z as well, Toro is comming out with a mower that is quite similar to the phazer.