Price grouping

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by J Hisch, Feb 6, 2006.

1. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone ever group a couple of properties together that are cross the street or just down the road. it would be like park the truck and do the work. The properties are all the same owner, so no chance if one cancelled then you are losing your shirt on the other one. He has multiple properties all over town. Most are right next to each other. These are not residental they are all commercial. SO what I am thinking about doing is just charging the 3.00 per thousand sq. ft. instead of the 35.00 for up to 5000 then 3.00 dollars after. Tru-green is his current provider.

Also price for 29.2 acres multi-family residental, my price is 3942.00 per app, what's everyone's take

offer the grouping price, for the props that are close?

2. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

I just put in a bid like this on Friday. The properties are on one street everywhere from 25M-75M. I gave two prices-individually, and a lump sum if all properties signed. So to answer your question, yes I would price it as one property as long as there's not a chance you'll be left with one big lot for a low price if all the little lots drop off down the road.

3. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Also price for 29.2 acres multi-family residental, my price is 3942.00 per app, what's everyone's takequote

what are your providing for 135 per acre??

Yes, I would discount for the group as long as it comes and goes as a set and not piece meal.

4. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

R1 13-2-5 w.107 Dimension

R2- Green fee chleated Iron, with triplet

R3-5-5-20

R4 24-4-12 50% Uflex 1% Iron

R5- Triplett SF

R 6-46-0-0

my normal acre price is in the range of 150-155

5. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

OK that makes sense. I am surprised that they are going for 6 applications. I usually end up getting asked to include the weed control in with round 2 and 4 and condense the program to 4 visits