Price info PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by guntruck, Mar 4, 2001.

1. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Ok im gonna try this again and be simple, 2900sqft, all garden beds with yews and boxwoods and some perrenials. Two apps 1 in spring 1 in fall and spot treatments as needed. How much would you guys charge? Weeds have been a problem in the past for this church. PLEASE GIVE ME A BALLPARK FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. KindGardener

KindGardener LawnSite Member

2 apps & spot treatment with what?
    Prices for what?
    Applying two applications of mulch?
    2 applications of Pre-emergent or Roundup? or both?
    Fertilizer for the shrubs & perennials?

Prices include trimming the boxwoods? individual plants or hedges? how high & long...
  3. Kansas Turf Man

Kansas Turf Man LawnSite Member

I am not sure what to tell you to charge but whatever you come up with charge more. It never failt that you end up spending more time or money on a project. Don't be afraid to cushion your pockets just in case things don't go as planned. If all goes great you will end up with a little more money in your mutual fund.

Good Luck.
  4. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

I just need an idea of JUST 2 weed control apps in the flower beds which total 2900sqf. and include weekly spot treatments. I just included what the beds had so you could decide which chem. app was best.
  5. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

charge them how much it costs for the applications plus what you want to make profit. thats all the advice anyone will give.
  6. grade

grade LawnSite Member
    from MA

I would set up a total program
    1. hoe out all weeds remove old mulch
    2. reshape beds if needed plants,edges etc.
    3. cultivate apply weed preventor
    4. apply new mulch
    5. hoe weeds as needed
    repeat this annually Cost:1930.00

[Edited by grade on 03-05-2001 at 11:45 PM]
  7. Dennis

Dennis LawnSite Member
    from Ga.

Check the coverage and price on a product like preen,
    add several sprayers full of a safe broadleaf and grassy leaf Herbicide add the ttl cost of product, then triple the amount..that is what you charge
    My best attempt