price list for services

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by slowleak, Feb 21, 2003.

1. slowleak

slowleak LawnSite Member
    from 63055

how do you guys list your services on your company pricing.? example : square ft.>vs< 1/2 acre .weed eating extra.....etc.....and also whats a good price for insurance or how much liability is considered reasonable .......thanks in advance for your help....kevin

2. E-man

E-man LawnSite Member
    from PA

Could you explain in a little more detail Its a little hard to understand what your asking from the first part of your post.

As for the second question when I first started I started with a 500,000 general liability policy. Hope this helps a little

3. slowleak

slowleak LawnSite Member
    from 63055

i mean a written list of sevices performed with the price on the paper. example:
    mowing med size yard...............................45.00
    trimming med size yard...............................35.00
    picking up brats toys so their not lethal projectiles.............................20.00
    etc,,,,,,thanks,if that helps,kevin. can't wait to start ; )

4. E-man

E-man LawnSite Member
    from PA

Are these lists for potencial customers? If so I dont think it is such a good idea because there are just to many variables to establish a set price . Because you could have one 10,000sqf lawn that has no obstacles then you could have the same lawn with 10 trees ,a gazebo etc. which you would charge more for.

5. slowleak

slowleak LawnSite Member
    from 63055

point well taken. carpe'diem,kevin