Price Of The New 34 Exmark Phazer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Feb 13, 2006.

1. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

I WENT TO A LOCAL DEALER TODAY AND WAS ASKING SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW PHAZER 34 INCH WITH THE 19 KAWI AND THE OWNER OF THE SHOP SAID HE COULD GET ME ONE FOR $4995,THAT SEEMS KIND OF HIGH .HAS ANYONE GOT ANY PRICES OR OPINIONS ON ADDING THAT MACHINE TO THE FLEET.THE REASON IM LOOKIN AT THE MACHINE IS TO DO AWAY WITH MY WALKBEHIND AND USE THAT FOR THE GATED YARDS.weightlifter

2. Madstriper

Madstriper LawnSite Member

I am in the market for a similar mower. I have looked at the Gravely and the Hustler(i think, its kinda late to be thinking) and they are all 5k to 5.5k. I havent priced the Exmark yet, but I plan on going to the local shop here monday, and I will let you know what they said.
    Have you priced any of the other small Z turns?

3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

4995 is the list on the machine. depending on the status of the dealer you go to, there isn't much wiggle room for him to bring it down and still make anything on the machine.

4. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

Atleast in the case of the gravely, I was able to get mine for
    $4300, but if I had bought it 6 months before that, I could have gotten it for $3800.

Now the msrp on the gravely website is over 5k. Its amazing how prices have risen.

5. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks for the info .

6. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Sounds cheap we purchased a scag z-cat last season a 36 inch 19 horse list for 5995.;)

7. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Well congratualtions, you've got about 300 more pounds of turf flattening steel there.

8. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

LOL, I was a little afraid of the weight on that mower myself.