price of......

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AndrewLawn, May 23, 2001.

1. AndrewLawn

AndrewLawn LawnSite Member

Hey,can anyone tell me the approximate cost of having 8 polo-style
    t-shirts,um what do you call it.....forgot the word,but anyway...to have them have my company name written small in the left hand corner on the front of the shirt,and same logo printed on the back only much larger?could you guys give me an estimate on how much it would be to have 8 of those made?(estimate including the cost of the 8 shirts)

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Embroidered is the word youre looking for i think. sorry i cant help you out on the estimate though.

3. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Andrew,
    Call TJ Sales or the Greek Corner, they can give you prices.

4. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

Just got some this week, would be about $65.00 for all

5. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Never heard of polo-style t-shirts...Polo style shirts YES but not t-shirts...

To have t-shirts screen printed with logo and information on left pocket then larger size on back...can cost you form $10 to $15 per shirt depending on number of colors and type of t-shirt. (Alot of companies will have minimum to order...12 or 24 is the norm. but I have seen some do singles too.

To have polo style shirts embroidiered with logo on left pocket can run from $18 to $25 per shirt again depending on each shirt and number of stiches needed. Alot of companies will have a art work setup fee for this..Around $100- $125 (This can be waived if large quantities are ordered..)

I hope this helps give you an idea...check with a local shop to get an estimate

6. AndrewLawn

AndrewLawn LawnSite Member

thanks for all the info,and anyone else reading this,no need to stop posting replies....more info is better.Yeah,ive never heard of polo style t-shirts either,picked the wrong words to go together...should have said just polo style shirts.Thnaks again.

7. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Why then would you want to have a polo shirt screen printed in the back...(I don't know if that can be done)?

8. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Check out this site, www.southhorizon.com

We ordered T-shirts from them, they were really reasonably priced.
    I'm pretty sure they do sell the polo type shirts too.

9. Gtotoy

Gtotoy LawnSite Member

nebs.com
    check em out!~!~!

10. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

we got ours on the web, triple J, found them using a search and am happy with our shirts. we paid about 12 bucks for polos and 8 for t's w/ 2-color silk and embroidery on fron of polos dave