price on 10k

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by bobbygedd, Feb 21, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

give me a price on a standard program. sunny exposure, irrigation, customer reports no history of fungus or any other problems. reccomend a program, and give me a price

2. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

6 Applications @$50ea. = $300 x.93 (7% prepay discount)
    $279

3. NCL

NCL LawnSite Member
    from NJ

6 apps @ $58 = $348. $10 discount if prepay for the season.

4. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

50.00 per application.

Jim

5. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

58 per app with 6 apps

6. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

you all typically charge $50 per app? On any yard or just the 10k?

7. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

On 10K. That was the question:rolleyes:

8. philk17088

philk17088 LawnSite Fanatic

5 apps at $70.00 per app.

9. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

wow, am i high. i'm very, very high. i am landing some work though. we reworked our formula for pricing this service, but i'm still alot higher than all of you. i did a quote the other day. this ladies property was 7k. i quoted her $462. she showed me what she had been paying. she was using a big commercial outfit for years. their program included a standard program, plus fungicide(as needed), aeration(as needed) overseeding(as needed). they charged her $780 per season. the key thing to this program was the "as needed". i asked her if they did in fact aerate, she said they did once in the last 3 years. i asked if they did in fact overseed, she said once, with the aeration. i asked her if they did in fact apply fungicides, she said never. so this company charged her $780 for the standard program, with the understanding that the "as needed" services were there as an insurence that if she needed it, it would be included at no extra fee. but, if she didn't need it, the fee stayed the same. alot balls if you ask me. they were outright ripping her off, in my opinion. my prices may be high, but they get everything they pay for. by the way, on a 10k property, our price is $660. prepay is required, at no discount. i may be too high. i am currently carrying about 20 fert customers, i need to get that number to about 30. i may be a bit high. thanx for bidding guys

10. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

bobby what r u doing for all that money
    if u can get it great
    bobby is da man