1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

price on 4k program?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by bobbygedd, Feb 24, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

ok, my last question was on 10 k, wondering if anything changes with you guys when the property goes down to 4k. why am i asking? i've sold 3 programs, since friday, all were 4 k. price your standard program on 4k, thanx guys

2. Pilgrims' Pride

Pilgrims' Pride LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA.

Hey Bobby,

You need to set a minimum price that will be standard for up to what ever size lawn you decide is proper.

I have a minimum price that does not change until a property is over 6000 ft.

As far as the program goes, they all get 5 feedings w/ controls applied as needed and during the proper time frames.
    Merit and lime are extra treatments and are sold that way.

I've seen your posts. Your'e a smart kid. I'm sure you can figure this out.

Good luck this year,

Bob

3. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

thanks bob. me, a smart kid? wait till i tell my wife, she will never believe ANYONE called me smart. i already figured it out. i'm sellin them like hot cakes here. just wondering what the rest of the civilized world is charging.

4. scottt

scottt LawnSite Senior Member

$35 for $37 per app. depending on what I think the customer is willing to pay. This size lawn is my grey area. This is for pre, post and fert only.

5. sodzilla

sodzilla LawnSite Member

$39 up to 5K. $59 up to 10K. Program consists of 4 aps. First includes deminsion. After that one treatment of speedzone if needed. Additional treatments are extra.

6. Mike@Haines

Mike@Haines LawnSite Member

$48 x 8 at 5-6 weeks apart, includes 2 moss, at least 2 weed and one cranefly control along with fert (west coast market, no dormant season.) Minimum price $40 for up to 2000 sqft unless it's a postage stamp front only, then I'll go to $35.

7. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Mike, I check out your site, one question why dont you put where you are on your first page? I noticed alot of sites dont have the address of the company I wonder why

8. Mike@Haines

Mike@Haines LawnSite Member

Thanks, I'll get our tech whiz on it.