price on exmark lazer z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lee b, Dec 28, 2000.

1. lee b

lee b LawnSite Fanatic

Has anybody priced a lazer z with 27hp. LC kawasaki and 72" deck? What do ya'll think of the 27hp. LC kawasaki compared to the 25hp. Kohler, and does either really have enough power to handle a 72" deck. I would really like some approximate prices. thanks
  2. Bob's Lawn Care

Bob's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Hi Lee, are you sitting down? Manufacturer Suggestested List Price (MSLP) : $10,840, PROMO price : $9,299. I went to a dealer and he handed me a sheet with MSLP and PROMO price for all the Lazer Z's and Lazer Z HP's. That is where I got those numbers. I went to another dealer and he quoted a price on a different Lazer Z (23hp LC Kawasaki with a 60" deck) for me $750 less than the PROMO price. Shop around. Good Luck.

3. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

Lee, One of the Lawnsite members is a exmark dealer that I got mine from. It's here in Wisconsin, but if you e-mail him he should be able to give you some numbers. Something to go buy at least. He's pretty fair and nice to deal with.At least a guide line on some pricing. Just my 2 cents. His memberlist name is cope, just punch that in and you can e-mail him from his info. there. His name is Bob.
  4. jaybee

jaybee LawnSite Member

I have a 27hp liquid cooled 60" deck Lazer Z ordered for spring delivery. Price is $8625 plus tax. Also add $50 for foot assist lift kit. I know somebody else on this site got even a better deal, so it depends on location.
  5. Bob's Lawn Care

Bob's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Hey jaybee, where in New York are you from. I'm near Auburn, but I had to go to Waterloo and Syracuse to find a dealer. Both locations are about 45 min to an hour away. Now I have to figure out who is going to give me better service after I but the mower. I will pay more for a mower if I know the dealer is going to back me when something goes wrong with it!
  6. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

$10,200 on a 27hp lazer liquid cooled with 60 inch deck here in connecticut. i priced a lazer 60 inch with a 25 kohler for $8000 even.