1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

price on leftover Lazer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lazer 46, Oct 28, 2002.

1. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

Looking to make a deal on a Lazer 60inch Kohler 26hp eps Mower. Anybody else been pricing this machine?

2. SIG

SIG LawnSite Member

I just bought one. $8225.00 plus tax.

3. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Good price! I would buy one right now if I could find one for that :eek:

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I would say that's a good price...I paid 9300 out the door for mine, and that was a 2000.

5. kppurn

kppurn LawnSite Senior Member

SIG-
    That's a good deal you got there. My lazer with a 25 kohler was a little more than that.

6. rcav8er

rcav8er LawnSite Member

I just got a qoute of a 60" Lazer with a 23 HP Kohler today for 7499.00. Soon as I can talk the wife into a early Christmas I'll be parking my butt on this tractor.:blob1: :D

7. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I think maybe you should haggle a little more. Trust me here! I got a good source of info. Straight from the "horses" mouth! I got a price for the exact same unit for $6,800!!!

You can too if you act now....I think. :confused:

That is unless your dealder does a ton of volume. If he does, he will stick to his price. My dealer told me flat out..."hey I got to pay 19% interest on these things now. I bought them in the fall and didn't have much time to move them. I want to get them outta here and get some 2003's that I'll have several months interest free."

I just thought I'd pass that along!