price on new Bobcat s300k

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by YellowDogSVC, Feb 11, 2007.

1. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

Does anyone think this is a good deal?

New Bobcat s300k highflow with bulky hulk tires (slime filled w/air), power bobtach, AC/heat, and 80" tooth bucket, suspension seat. Very similar to gold package without the noise dampening foam

$41,279.00

2. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

very good, I was quoted 43K for the s250

3. YellowDogSVC

from TX

I bought one last year and it was $43,579 but had the solid filled hulks and noise dampening foam of which I ripped most out.. Dump idea on Bobcat's part. I tested the foam..it burns.

4. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds good, i was quoted 41,500 for 220 cab, ht, air tracks, 6 way blade
    Mike

5. YellowDogSVC

from TX

cab with AC and heat? If my price is in line, yours sounds like a good deal with tracks and dozer blade.
    I liked the 220...Had one for 1200 hrs. Switched over to s300 just for the few xtra hp and the lift because I have a heavy mower. I wish they offered the 81 hp fuel injectors in the s220. I would run s220's with tracks. Engines are identical but somehow they get a few more hp out of the s300 by doing something with the fuel injectors.

6. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I just drove a S300 at a local business back home.........they had just gotten it and I'd never tried one out so I jumped in, nice machine.